Riding the Dragon: 2012 predictions from Chinese masters.
Want to know what’s in store for 2012? Who will win the US election? Will the eurozone implode?
- Astrologers and geomancers are predicting the dragon will bring natural disasters and financial volatility, especially to crisis-hit Europe.
- The United States will provide some good news late in the year, but the charts for Europe make grim reading:
- Europe will not recover so soon – it is expected to suffer at least until 2014.
- But a recovery for the US economy is possible in 2013.
- For the US, they are starting to have luck on their side again, so it is going to be a good year no matter who’s elected.
- If you’re prepared to ride the dragon and invest in 2012, Russia and China could be your best bets. The two emerging markets will be the best performers in a volatile year
- But be prepared for surprises, especially out of China where the Communist Party will hold its 18th Congress to select a new generation of leaders.
- In the second half of the year, a scandalous corruption case will be exposed in China.
- In Hong Kong and in mainland China, a number of high-ranking officials will be forced to step down. Some may be thrown behind bars, or even pass away.
- The five Chinese elements are wood, fire, earth, metal and water, and 2012 is tipped to be big on water. This could mean riches and abundance, but it could also spell disaster. Expect to see a lot of flooding in areas like Thailand and South East China.
- Indonesia, Pakistan, India and places in China like Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou are particularly disaster-prone. They are likely to experience frequent earthquakes.
- Year of the Dragon: Predictions (weeklyworldnews.com)
- 2012-Year of the Black Water Dragon (atcshan.wordpress.com)